Maguelone graduated in Political Sciences (Rennes, France) in 2001 and then got a master in sociology of local development (Paris I – Pantheon Sorbonne) in 2002. In this field, she worked in research-action organisations located in developing countries (Marocco, Indonesia). She dealt with poverty issues, family economy, agriculture, rural and suburbs areas. Her Phd in sociology (2015) addressed urban health pathways of people living with HIV.
The 2016-2020 ERDF programme includes a number of projects related to health care and services, to which Maguelone Vignes' work will provide a scientific support when needed. She will particularly focus on the localization of services in Brussels and on the dynamics of people’s recourses to these services. Urban agriculture, as closely linked with health issues, will also draw her attention.
To know more about Maguelone's contribution in the Metrolab framework:
- Contribution de Maguelone Vignes à la revue BIS du CBCS
- Marco Ranzato and Maguelone Vignes participated to the AISRe conference
- Atelier de co-design - centre socio-sanitaire intégré de Molenbeek
- "Représenter les territoires" Rouen 22-24 mars
- Séances de recherche urbaine appliquée "Urban inclusion"
- Espaces de soin: du bâtiment au territoire #2
- Espaces de soin: du bâtiment au territoire #1
- Cellule interdisciplinaire Médecins du Monde
- Workshop with City-Labs
- Journée d'étude "Se soigner dans la ville"