The collaboration with Zinneke takes place in the framework of "Masui4ever" its ERDF-funded project of renovation of its current building which focuses on the development of infrastructures based on the reuse of building materials, with maximum use existing elements.
In addition to individual research dealing with Masui4ever, Zinneke was strongly involved in the conception of the second conference and MasterClass focusing on Brussels Ecosystems. we partnered with Zinneke for the organisation of a workshop during the conference second day which led to Masui4ever being a case study for the MasterClass and Zinneke contributing to the Masterclass publication.
Read more about this collaboration here:
- Zinneke team on Brussels Ecosystems
- MasterClass participants work on Zinneke
- Zinneke team on the collaboration during the MasterClass (p126-127 of the publication
- Marine Declève's and Chloé Salembier' article on Zinneke
- Participation to Dessiner La Transition seminar in 2019
- Barbara Lefort's individual research 2016 and 2017