Benoit Moritz graduated in architecture (ISACF-La Cambre) and urban planning (UPC Barcelona). In 2001, he cofounded MSA office in Brussels with Jean-Marc Simon. He additionally developed a teaching and prospective research activity at the Faculty of Architecture (ULB). There he is the co-coordinator of the Laboratory on Urbanism, Infrastructures and Ecologies (LoUIsE). His research focuses on urban projects currently developed in Belgian cities and the actors involved. Benoit Moritz is also the author of many articles related to urbanism.
Tel.: +32 (0)475 27 43 96
To know more about Benoit's contribution in the framework of Metrolab:
- Membre de la Classe des Arts de l'Académie Royale de Belgique
- MasterClass working group’s scientific mission in the United States
- Visite commentée de 2 expositions à la Fondation CIVA
- Evening Lectures "In/Out: designing urban inclusion"
- Benoît Moritz and Mathieu Berger at The New School
- Evening Lecture "In comes the space producer"
- Metrolab launch seminar
- Evening Lecture "Urban research what for?"